Features of Combined Public Communications, How It Works and What It Offers To Customers
Knowing More About Combined Public Communications Jail Phone Service System
The services offered by Combined Public Communications are as follows:
- Processing of collect calls
- Collect calls
- Call completion
- Calling solutions customized for each facility
- Direct pay talk time
- Inmate calling solutions
- Prepaid cards for inmates – both vended and commissary
- Inmate calling systems – internet based
- Number service can be restricted or opened: restrict or open calls from a participating correctional institution
- Prepaid calling cards: Vending machines in the prison lobby or the commissary can sell the prepaid calling cards to inmates of the facility participating in the service. Prepaid cards can be used for calling mobile phones as well.
- Direct Pay – Talk time can be purchased from the website. The direct pay calling account is helpful in controlling calling patterns and the number of calls made. With this account, inmates can call mobile phones as well as any other numbers that cannot be billed traditionally, along with cable company phone numbers.
- CPC Jail Mail – Voice Mail: the inmates’ voice mail can be a beneficial addition to the regular telephone voice conversations and is offered by CPC to the participating institutions.
Direct Pay, Prepaid Calling Cards
There are several ways of receiving calls from inmates in jails, with the help of CPC’s services:
- Using the prepaid cards that are sold in the jail commissary
- Using the prepaid cards that are sold in the vending machines in jail lobbies
- Direct Pay Talk time
- The customer’s account is created through the website
- Inmates can call cell phone numbers with this option
- This is not a prepaid card, so the customer can receive calls and accept them for the amount that they have purchased
- International calls are not enabled with this option
Talk Time can also be purchased by contacting Customer Service of America
- Number to be called : 1-800-849-6081
- Customer can make calls to cell phones
- International calls are not enabled
- Calls can be activated from 8 am to midnight, every day except 25th December.
Don't miss our guide to making Jail Phone Calls. Learn more about Jail Telephone Providers, Jail Phone Service or Contact Us.
Have a credit problem? Call The Credit Pros - Legal, Fast, and Affordable Results-Based credit repair. Call now! (855) 801-2847
Quote of the moment: “A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Alabama | Alaska | American Samoa | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | District of Columbia | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Marshall Islands | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Puerto Rico | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Virgin Islands | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming